Biggest 2019 Memorial Day Freebie, Discount, and Deals List online
We are creating the Biggest 2019 Memorial Day Freebie, Discount, and Deals List online:
Last updated 27th May 2019. Check back for updates as the list grows
Memorial Day or Decoration Day is a federal holiday in the United States for remembering the people who died while serving in the country’s armed forces.The holiday, which is currently observed every year on the last Monday of May, will be held on May 28, 2019. The holiday was held on May 30 from 1868 to 1970. It marks the unofficial start of the summer vacation season,while Labor Day marks its end.
Quotes To Live By:
“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
– Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.”
– Mark Twain
“My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.”
– John F. Kennedy
Join the many millions of Americans around the world and on this day… and every other day go out and honor our great fallen on Memorial day.
Patriotic Ways to Celebrate Memorial Day With Kids
1. Tell them all about it, explain to your kids what Memorial Day is really about.
2. Go beyond the explanation, make it fun, Read kids’ books about the holiday together
3. Do something creative… Make patriotic art and crafts to celebrate the day at home and to take to school
4. The flag is an important symbol of our country, Create and teach kids how to fly the flag.
5. Honor and respect your fallen heros, visit a local Veteran’s cemetery. Almost every community has some sort of a war memorial.
6. Go to a Memorial Day parade. To find one near you visit vetfriends.com.
7. Honor the living, help your kids create a card or picture to be sent overseas to a Soldier currently at war.
8. Participate in the VFW’s Buddy Poppy program. Each year for almost 100 years, disabled, hospitalized and aging veterans make red paper flowers called the Buddy Poppy and ship them to VFW posts
9. Participate in the National Moment of Remembrance.
10: Sing a few patriotic songs. Teach the kids “America the Beautiful”, the “National Anthem” or say the Pledge of Allegiance, and talk about the meaning behind them.
Here are a few things you can do today to honor a veteran in Memorial day. Open your heart, do what you can, and do some more…
- Say “Thank You” to someone in uniform, a veteran, or a veterans family for their courage and sacrifice
- Bring your friends together for the occasion, prompting each of them to bring a dish that reminds them of a loved one
- Ask how you can help… offer to mow their lawn, help do o some shopping, to cross he road
- Volunteer: Help clean up a park or volunteer at an outdoor community event so you can enjoy the early summer weather in the process.
- Invite a veteran to Thanksgiving dinner
- Pull out your wallet and making a donation to an organization that supports veterans.
- Find out more about your history and understand what these heroes did for you
- Educate your kids, or a stranger about this special day and why they should never take it for granted
- Visit a retirement home, you’ll find veterans who would be incredibly happy to meet you
- Make a promise to yourself to be more, do more and give more
- Pass it on!… share this list with someone and ask them to do the same.
Honoring the sacrifices many have made for our country in the name of freedom and democracy is the very foundation of Veterans Day. -Charles B. Rangel
Below is a comprehensive list of places that list out freebies, deals and discounts for Veterans this year 2017. Some of the offers are only valid on or around Veterans day, others are all year round.
Free Security Guard Training and Discounts
- 10 FREE 8 Hour training for all Veterans
- 50% Discount on 8 hours Annual for Veterans
- Send a message to claim offer
We’ve done our best to make sure we review the quality of the sites we listed, But we cannot vouch for the deals, so you should stay vigilant, be smart, and protect yourself from identity from theft. Select companies you can trust.
Free Admissions and Discounts for Military Members, Families, and Veterans
Veterans Day and Memorial Day Free Meals For Military Members, Families, and Veterans
Promotions, Freebies, Sales and Deals
Free Services for Military Members, Families, and Veterans
Special Offers for Military Kids
Memorial Day Free Admissions and Discounts for military member or veteran
Memorial Day Special Offers for Military Kids
Veterans Day Discounts on Restaurants and Others