PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
NOTE: If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined below, DO NOT proceed with registration or enrollment with any courses offered by Sec-Curity Safety Center. (herein will also be abbreviated as “SSC”) and Edward Hadome LTD
The person who intends on completing or has completed a transaction with Sec-Curity Safety Center. will be herein named “Student”.
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing between Sec-Curity Safety Center and Edward Hadome LTD and a Student or Organization, the following payment terms apply:
- All training must be pre-paid in full upon course registration
- Attendance is not confirmed until payment in full is received
- All online pre recorded training are non refundable. if you have issues with access , contact support
- Organizations may apply the following supplemental invoice payment terms which was previously agreed upon.
- A DCJS approved security guard training school cannot assess any non-refundable registration fees, deposits, or cancellation fees.
Online self paced training
Because of the nature of the self pace courses, no refund is available for courses purchased at https://training.sscsecurityguardtraining.com/ which is our self paces training course area. Please contact support for any issues
If you need to cancel or amend the course booking
If you need to cancel or amend a confirmed booking, cancellation/amendment you can only do so 24 hrs by email before the class date. No refunds will be granted after this time. You can however reschedule for another day
Rescheduling your course
- If you are unable to attend on the scheduled course date reserved, you must notify Sec-Curity Safety Center by email and/or the Training 24 hrs provider prior to the course start date. We will agree to reschedule the course date with you for any course date within the next 6 months, at the same location, subject to availability.
- A reschedule request must be sent to us using the contact forms on the website or by email to using the contact form on our website, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. This has to be done 24 hours before the start of the course.
- If you do not reschedule your course before it starts or fail to attend the course you have booked, regardless of the package you have purchased, you will be required to make and pay for a new booking if you wish to take the course in the future
Insufficient ID brought to the course and lateness
- It is a legal requirement to produce and have ID on you at all times during your training. If you do not bring the required IDs to your course, you will need to be rescheduled onto another course and you will be charged a $20 rescheduling fee
- If you are going to be late to the course, you must contact Get Licensed and/or your training provider immediately. If you are going to be substantially late to the course, you will have to be rescheduled onto another course.
- If you fail to complete the pre-course e-learning, you will not be allowed to complete the course you will be required to pay a rescheduling fee equal to the amount of your previous booking if you wish to attend a new course
Cancelling your course
- All bookings are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend the course, you may be able to reschedule. We may be able place your booking on hold if you contact us by email within 24 hours of your booking.
- If you have paid a deposit and fail to notify of non-attendance, you are not eligible for a reschedule. Then you will not receive a reimbursement of your deposit and the remaining payment will be due.
- In the event of non-attendance where payment has been received, you will not be eligible for a refund.
If you have to cancel your course due to a medical reason, we would require evidence i.e Doctor’s letter.
Cancellations to courses by the Training Provider
- If a Training Provider cancels a course, you are eligible for a full refund for the canceled course.
- We operate a no refund and no cancellation policy for discounted courses.
- Courses arranged specifically to train staff members or candidates from the same organization fall in this category. Full Payment must be received before course start date.
- All corporate/in-house bookings are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation by the customer or failure to pay the total due amount in full .
Sec-Curity Safety Center and Edward Hadome LTD complies with the law and operates the following refund policy in respect of the cancellation of individual course bookings.
If a course is run exclusively for a Corporate Customer – at a training provider’s premises, on a customer site or any other alternative venue – the same refund terms apply in the event of cancellation, but an alternative course date can be arranged by agreement.