What Security Guards need to do to stay safe from Corona Virus – COVID-19. (New York or anywhere)
❓Are you doing any of these things as a security guard?.. It doesn’t matter if you live in New York, or any other place.
Follow these tips from the CDC to keep yourself healthy .. 🙏and don’t forget to share it!
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds — especially after using the restroom, blowing your nose, or coughing…. 👌Hey!… don’t just put soap on your palm, rub it a little and then rinse it off… Get in between your fingers.. You know what I mean.
– When you’re not near a sink, use a hand sanitizer 😁 (if you can actually find one) with at least 60% alcohol content… Basically if you can’t find hand sanitizer and are not near a sink, just avoid touching your face… or people’s face🙏
– Avoid close contact with others who are sick… 🏃♂️That doesn’t mean you have to start running! Be sensitive to others and be responsible!
– Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue if you have to cough or sneeze, and wash or sanitize your hands as soon as you can. No tissue, 🤫 No sanitizer? Please cover your mouth (elbows are best). Quickly dispose of any used tissues…. 😁Don’t throw it on the floor dude!
– Frequently disinfect surfaces that get touched often, like car doors and seat belts. The CDC recommends disinfectant wipes and sprays… ⛱Don’t use this as an excuse to be late for work or your appointment!!!
– Wear a mask. The mask won’t stop it completely, but at least it offers you another shield that you didn’t have. It also protects others from you spreading it.
– 👉🙏Call a healthcare professional if you develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness (such as cough); have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19; or live in or have recently traveled to an area with ongoing spread…. Don’t spread it!
— This is Sec-curity Safety Center .. and we approve this message